Welcome to South Burlington Stormwater Services
We are Vermont’s first stormwater utility, and provide ongoing stormwater system maintenance, upgrades, and technical support for property owners.
The Utility manages stormwater in a cost-effective way for all city property owners. Please explore the rest of our site to learn more about the Utility and its benefits, and how stormwater affects South Burlington.
- We’re Hiring! Assistant Stormwater Superintendent
- What’s Your Watermark? A film about Lake Champlain and water quality.
- 2014 MS4 Annual Report (PDF 3.1 MB)
- New Page! Tree Canopy Assessment
- Stonehedge Stormwater Project 100 Percent Plans (PDF 7.9 MB)
- Laurel Hill Stormwater Project 100 Percent Plans (PDF 8.0 MB)
- Mayfair Park Drainage Improvements – Final Plans (PDF 2.4 MB)
- City Offices Stormwater Improvement Project
Last Updated 6/2014