Welcome to South Burlington Stormwater Services
We are Vermont’s first stormwater utility, and provide ongoing stormwater system maintenance, upgrades, and technical support for property owners.
The Utility manages stormwater in a cost-effective way for all city property owners. Please explore the rest of our site to learn more about the Utility and its benefits, and how stormwater affects South Burlington.
- Bartlett Bay Road Culvert Investigation (PDF 1.7 MB, with appendices PDF, 24 MB)
- Stonehedge and Laurel Hill South Stormwater Project Bid Documents (Link to FedBizOpps.gov)
- New Weather Station at DPW
- New Project Page: Village at Dorset Park Stormwater Pond Improvements
- New Project Page: Mayfair Park Stormwater Collection System Improvements
- New Project Page: City Offices Stormwater Improvement Project
- 2014 MS4 Annual Report (PDF 3.1 MB)
- New Page! Tree Canopy Assessment
Last Updated 7/2015